Tickety Boo is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your visit to our website is completely secure.
Security of your Personal Information
To maintain the security of your information we use the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol with 128-bit or higher encryption strength to transmit sensitive information. This is the same technology used in transmitting sensitive information by banks, governments, and online businesses such as Amazon.com and eBay.
Once the information is in our system, it is accessible to authorised Tickety Boo personnel only. We strictly enforce our privacy policies with our employees and any breach of this policy will result in termination and the pressing of criminal charges where there are grounds.
How we use your Personal Information
Your personal information will be used in order to provide you with the requested products and services. This includes the use of information for completing transactions or communicating back to you. Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not used for any other purpose. We do not store or have access to any debit or credit card numbers at any time, such numbers are processed by Stripe card payment services only.
We may also use information in a manner that does not identify you specifically nor allow you to be contacted but does identify certain criteria about our Site's users in general (such as we may inform third parties about the number of registered users, number of unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed).
Who we share your Personal Information with
We will NOT sell, trade or rent your name or personal information to anyone else. We DO NOT sell, trade, rent or provide outside access to our mailing list at all.
Tickety Boo will not release your personal information to authorities unless required by law, search warrant, court order, subpoena, or fraud investigation.
Except as otherwise stated in this policy, Tickety Boo will share your information with third parties only to the extent necessary to provide the services and products requested by you. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Collection of your Personal Information
Tickety Boo only saves such personal information that is necessary for you to access and use our services. This personal information includes, but is not limited to, first and last name, email address, phone number, other payment processing information and service data. Tickety Boo will store such personal information until your account is closed with us and any dispute or outstanding payments have been settled. You can formally request its deletion or revoke your consent to its storage, or Tickety Boo otherwise deletes that personal information in accordance with its decisions or internal policies.
Privacy of Your Information
The information you enter into and store in your website, CRM or other SaaS service provided by Tickety Boo remains under your control and responsibility. Tickety Boo will NOT under any circumstances use or access the data you store in your website, CRM or SaaS system for any reason, except when expressly requested to do so by you.
To access your information you will need to use your email address and a secure password that you have selected, for security purposes this is the only route of access. To change your password, you must use the email address associated with your account. We do not give out passwords over the phone. Tickety Boo gives you the ability to add new users to your service, their access and usage is your responsibility.
All services provided by Tickety Boo use the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol with 128-bit or higher encryption strength to transmit sensitive information.
Please note that any opting-out will not opt you out of being served to advertise. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Tickety Boo Digital Ltd do not have direct access to this information.
We provide links within our services to the sites or services of third parties. We are not responsible for collecting, using, monitoring, storage, or sharing any Personal Data by such third parties. We encourage you to review those third parties' privacy notices and ask them questions about their privacy practices as they relate to you.
If you choose to integrate your Gmail or any other Google application with the Subscription Service, you may use the following integrations and allow Tickety Boo access to your Google user data:
Using the Google Integration service will grant access to your account’s information. This includes contacts, emails, calendar, distribution lists, subject lines, and URLs of tracked links from your email if you use the email tracking functionality.
The service will also be able to read, modify, create, and send emails from your connected Google account. The service will scan your emails’ content to identify which emails you have elected to track to provide you with the notifications feature. The service will store replies, outgoing mail, email headers, subject line, distribution lists, aliases, time sent, and Email bodies. Your email may contain sensitive information, such as the names of your contacts, your private communications, or financial or medical information. You understand that the correspondences you track will be visible to other users on your Super Admin.
Use of Your Google user Data.
If you provide Tickety Boo with access to your Gmail data using the Gmail Integration, our use of that data will be subject to these additional restrictions:
- We will only use access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and to enhance the email experience for productivity purposes.
- We will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- Tickety Boo will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- Tickety Boo will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages. Doing so is necessary for security purposes, such as investigating abuse to comply with applicable law.
If you use Outlook integration withTickety Boo, the service will access your account’s following information. Contacts, emails, calendar, distribution lists, subject lines, and URLs of tracked links from your email if you use the email tracking functionality.
Tickety Boo will scan your emails’ content to identify which emails you have elected to track to provide you with the notifications feature. The service will store replies, outgoing mail, email headers, subject line, distribution lists, aliases, time sent, and message bodies. Correspondences you track will be visible to other users on your service.
Jake Clarke is the data controller for all information you provide to Tickety Boo. For users in the EU, Jake Clarke adheres to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation.
Uses Made of Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service, and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and the information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Tickety Boo or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we Store Your Personal Data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £20 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 2 years.